Saturday, July 26, 2008

Its Been A Long Time

It has been 4 months to this day since I've last blogged because of some life changes. I love change! I will post another day about my journey and believe me I have been on a journey! But I just wanted to get some up dated photos on my blog of my SL's that are doing GREAT! They are growing like weeds and I am loving every bit of it. These pics were taking 4th of July weekend in New Orleans while I went to the Essence festival. My hair attracted alot of attention from fellow festival goers!



























7 comments:

Meikmeika said...

You look gorgeous dahling!!!

QueenLi said...

Happy B-Day~ yeah, I know I'm late, but i just logged-on for a moment to update the links on my blog. Take care~

Naturally Sophia said...

Gettin fancy there! Nice!

Moosiko said...

You sound like me. Life changes make it very difficult to do fun things sometimes. Anyway, you look fabulous!

dewdrop said...

Your locks are looking great right now! I guess ever since I was able to tone down my color that the line of demarcation isn't as obvious anymore.

Jena Evans said...

Cute, Cute, Cute...

luvlockd said...

i love that updo!