Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jada's First DIY Retightening



























It is time for me to DIY with Jada's 3 month old braidlocks.......I am excited about taking control of her hair........I mean I have always maintained her tresses myself but obviously this is the first time using the nappy locks tool! The following pictures are of the front. I had to do it over two days because of my work schedule. I could have waited the full eight weeks but it looked like she had a ton of new growth but once I was in there, I could see many places where her hair grew alot slower than others.......I can't exactly remember by looking but I think that the first picture of the back is the amount of growth that she had in the back of her head before I actually started working on her head at all. The front shots are after I finished retightening her. I think I did a pretty good job if I was to say so myself. All in all it took me about 4 hours over two days to complete. Not bad for a first time.....I'm sure Jada would beg to differ but she really didn't complain at all.

1 comment:

Lakia said...

Her braidlocks look very nice. Lawd I wish my daughter had some!