Sunday, July 4, 2010

Recent pictures are a coming

I haven't blogged about my locks in a while and miss it immensely. The locks are still my dearly beloved but for me the blogging was so much more exciting when the locks were new. Since the novelty has worn off and they have matured, at this stage, all I can showcase is the new length. I am primarily a freestyle wearer because to do anything else with the locks by way of styling is such a huge chore. I am so cheap too that I din't want to pay anyone to style my hair either. Even washing it is a big chore. All I can say is that the hair is just a growing and a growing. At this stage, the changes are really just length, length......and believe it or not, more length. It is a blessing and a curse too! I love long hair, but I am finding it to be a bit of a pain at times too. I recently purchased a new camera and have some pics in there of my hair these days which I will post soon, perhaps will show some comparison shots from years 1, 2, and three. I can't believe that 4 years is almost here since my locks were installed! stay tuned......

No comments: