Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Fellow Sisterlocker/blogger Sony Tagged me!


What this means is I need to give 7 random facts/habits about myself to those who tagged me and then report these things on my own blog with my list of 7 things as well as these rules. Then I have to tag 7 others and list their names on my blog. I also need to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog. So.....





7 Things About DJT





1)I'm deathly afraid of heights


2) Someone I met recently convinced me to ride on a motorcycle...and I did it!!


3) I used to have my nose, tongue and labret pierced (labret is on your face, not private parts for those of you who don't know!)


4) I used to drive with my right foot


5) I'm very sensitive


6) I love petting zoos


7) I have 2000 slow jams on my Ipod





Now I tag........

Seedofeve
naadiiheadz


No comments: